TV Sales PlannerApply Now for this job: TV Sales Planner
Serve as the main support system for the TV sales teams and planning management to establish advertiser strategies, coordinate weekly business activity, troubleshoot commercial inventory issues, manage liability, build TV proposals and research marketplace intelligence. Must be able to communicate internally with various teams across ESPN’s sales organization, while managing external relationships and communication with various agencies and clients on the day to day of each account.
- Work with sales managers, account executives and asset management directors to create and maintain sales proposals strategically packaging all ESPN networks
- Perform stewardship of major buys including analyzing advertiser delivery and managing preparation of make-goods
- Serve as a liaison to programming coordinating schedule and program changes and updating planning management
- Drive communication between asset management, sales teams and commercial operations relative to advertiser deal points
- Assist in the coordination of trafficking of commercials between the agency planners and the commercial operations department in Bristol
- Communicate with agencies in order to properly deliver proposals, revisions, answer questions, and fulfill any and all day to day requests.
- Assist the marketing teams in executing creative elements in proposals, as well as help in communicating with producers and programming
- Confirm accuracy of all internal reporting for your accounts by staying on top of all ordered/held/working business, liability, flight and programming changes
- Provide marketplace intelligence by proactively reading the trades, building external and internal relationships and by meeting with your sales teams on a regular basis
- Minimum 1 year prior agency, network or media experience
- Computer skills required
- Working knowledge of Media Math
- Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Information:**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call .
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.