Sr Mgr Revenue Asset AnalyticsApply Now for this job: Sr Mgr Revenue Asset Analytics
This role will be focused on managing television and digital inventory (both existing and potential) analytics, assigning value to each piece of inventory and then evaluating and procuring the ideal combination of vendor solutions, partnerships, and direct monetization through existing sales teams.
- Use Disciplined, Data-driven Approach:
- Create a deep audit of all available digital and television inventory to determine, utilization, value, yield
- Analyze complex datasets down to actionable and meaningful recommendations to drive revenue
- Think creatively when solving problems without being afraid to try new business models, both in analysis and execution
- Evaluate performance data to identify trends and indicators of performance challenges
- Leverage prior experience in use of data and systems to frame and conduct ad hoc analysis and the overall financial picture
- Review new vendor and ad format opportunities, providing data driven analysis of financial benefits for each region
- Ensure ongoing accuracy of data/recommendations through (at minimum) bi annual reconciliation to financials
- Use all feedback – quantitative and qualitative – to identify opportunities in regards to sales revenue, workflow, and resources (teams, people, capital, customers) to maximize a region’s performance
- Develop and Sustain Partnerships:
- Spend time in all the offices to understand the unique business practices before developing standards recommendations in the diverse offices around operational success
- Keep up to date on domestic US business practices so opportunities can be presented to International offices where they makes sense
- Partner with International sales teams to identify and develop performance metrics to drive improved success
- Bridge and develop deep partnership across sales, technology, asset management, operations, finance, research and analytics to drive cross-functional projects
- Promote Ongoing Success:
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot problems and find ways to minimize the frequency going forward – strive for continuous improvement
- Provide on-going operational/financial benchmark reporting and communication to executive management and relevant players – International and US
- Align the big vision with the tactics and execution
- Build effective and collaborative sales force/team for each International office
- Provide mentoring to data analysts and other team members
- This role will be focused on managing the analytics and promoting client services effectiveness in our International sales offices. The person for this role needs to take full ownership in shaping and executing upon our International ad sales and operational strategy.
- 6 years relevant experience with Digital Ad Products
- Excellent business and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience working internationally
- Experience in managing technology products
- Experience leading initiatives within a Media company
- Experience in digital media industry (e.g., mobile applications, web, video, and broadband)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Additional Information:**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role** About ESPN:
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN, Inc, which is part of a business segment we call .
ESPN, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.