Sr. Manager, Platform Client SolutionsApply Now for this job: Sr. Manager, Platform Client Solutions
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
Partner with ESPN Sales team to build best-in-class marketing solutions on behalf of key advertisers. Strive to achieve two main objectives: (1) deliver creative/strategic solutions to clients/agencies, and (2) maximize the value of ESPN platform assets and capabilities.
Reports into Director. Responsible for assigned Digital Sales Team and sponsorship elements and inventory for assigned digital property. Answers the question: What do we have to sell and how do we sell it?
- Responsible for assigned RFP’s leveraging non-linear ad solutions
- Assists respective Director and Senior Director with their efforts to drive innovation across multimedia sales opportunities
- Responsible for the development and deployment of proactive non-linear ad solutions for assigned product & content offerings
- Accountable for management of presale workflow for assigned product & content offerings including approvals, pitch tracking, inventory/pricing, ad product requests and campaign obligations
- Serve as central knowledge center for all non-linear product capabilities for both internal and external platform leadership
- Identify and communicate emerging marketplace trends relating to product & content offerings
- Provides daily oversight and guidance to Coordinator
- Work is primarily in an office environment, with occasional travel to Bristol, CT and regional offices
- Minimum 6 year’s sales/ marketing experience, ideally within digital and other emerging media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, a creative thinker and have strong interpersonal skills
- Preferred experience in media (digital experience a plus), sales or sports marketing
- Ability to work in extremely fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong sports avidity a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.