Sr HR Business PartnerApply Now for this job: Sr HR Business Partner
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner works with ESPN Human Resources and ESPN business management to meet both the strategic and the everyday needs of ESPN’s leaders & employee population. The role partners with other Human Resources professionals to implement Human Resources projects and initiatives with company-wide impact.
This role provides strategic support for the HR needs of the Ad Sales & Ad Sales Operations client groups
- Serves as the Senior HR Business Partner to the Ad Sales & Ad Sales Operations organizations to implement effective Human Resources solutions to business issues, strategies and initiatives
- Supports the development of human resources strategies to drive business initiatives
- Provides coaching to leaders within assigned client group
- Effectively uses consulting skills to partner with business leaders to drive organizational strategy & success
- Enhances the employee experience through effective delivery of day-to-day Human Resources services and resolves Human Resources issues with employees across client group
- Collaborates and works in concert with HR centers of excellence (Compensation, Talent Acquisition, etc.) on business initiatives and business needs, including but not limited to talent acquisition, organizational development, learning, and compensation initiatives
- Interacts with client managers and staff to ensure full understanding of and compliance with applicable Human Resources policies and procedures
- Researches, analyzes, and presents sources of information/data that helps drive strategic decisions
- Five or more years of general work experience with, at least four years of applicable experience as an HR Business Partner in a large, matrixed organization
- Ability to influence, develop, and implement strategic plans
- Strong knowledge of organizational design and business review methodologies
- Proven customer service orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence outcomes & behaviors
- Strong relationship building skills
- Highly organized and able to create structure in an unstructured environment
- Self-directed and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Word & Excel skills
- At least one year of experience working in a multi-national organization
- Proven experience using data to drive decision-making
- Knowledge of SAP and related systems
- Strong presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.