Sr. Director, US Hispanic Ad SalesApply Now for this job: Sr. Director, US Hispanic Ad Sales
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
This Senior Sales Executive will provide strategic sales management oversight for ESPNs US Hispanic Sales for the territories supported by our NY, Detroit and Chicago teams. Experience within a MC sales team and/or product environment along with proven client and product relationships required.
- Experience in leading a team of multimedia sellers and operations staff within a multicultural/Hispanic focused programmer’s national sales team
- Identify, Plan and manage all sales efforts of the team through goal setting, strategic development, target creation and face to face sales.
- Drive and support the strategy of ESPN's positioning in the marketplace and motivating direct team and non-direct colleagues to drive revenue around that position to attain goals
- Accountable to both consult, drive and present to the team and clients a knowledgeable point of view on current trends across media marketplace and sports landscape
- Ability to influence and drive collaboration to ensure all ESPN product opportunities have an awareness and consideration of the US Hispanic market inclusive of sponsorship
- Ability to influence and drive revenue opportunities both within ESPN and with external partners (existing and new)
- 8+ years media sales (Hispanic and/or Multicultural preferred) National TV Sales with multicultural and general market contacts
- Proven National Digital Sales supporting Hispanic Sales Strategies
- Relationships and contacts with the general market contacts
- Knowledge of the Hispanic and multicultural business landscape and cultural environment
- Sports Platform Sponsorship experience
- Travel throughout territories multiple times a month required
- Experience in budget management, revenue forecasting
- Proven experiences in leading a team through change and innovative solutions
- Strong communication and Presentation skills
- Bilingual preferred – Proficient in Spanish Language
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.