Senior Director, Production – ESPN CreativeWorksApply Now for this job: Senior Director, Production – ESPN CreativeWorks
ESPN CreativeWorks is seeking a Senior Director, Agency Production to help develop and evolve production and create an environment in which our production work and team will thrive. The candidate will be responsible for facilitating high quality output for ESPN by moving CreativeWorks forward with production processes and education that is dedicated to our vision to be a premier creative and strategic agency, inside ESPN.
- Oversee content production, post-production and respective in-house teams, as well as manage and grow external production partners relationships.
- Support the VP of Agency Production to optimize in-house/vendor portfolio for optimal cost/quality ratio in establishing forecasts for budgeting, run rates, vendor resources. Maintain supporting budgets, paperwork, invoices, etc.
- Maintain a proven cost structure and regularly benchmarks production houses, freelancers for consistency.
- Lead the team in agency producing, awarding, scoping, budgeting, pre-production, production, post-production, delivery, archiving.
- Work in tight partnership with the CreativeWorks creative and strategy teams, Sales, and Sports Marketing strategy teams.
- Develop treatments for creative content solutions for ESPN brands and advertiser partner brands to live across the ESPN platform.
- Responsive to agency needs regarding production assignments/issues/challenges.
- Remains accessible and approachable to all producers.
- Creatively problem solves and brings new ideas to the team.
- Provide ballpark estimates and schedules as needed.
- Supervise shoots as needed.
- Facilitate vendor screenings.
- Alleviate client concerns regarding production issues while owning the trust of the client.
- Consistently bring thoughtful, independent and persuasive viewpoints to the table.
- Provide active and ongoing mentorship for the next tier of production leadership.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in short form production with 5 or more years of people management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Information:**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role** About ESPN:
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call .
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.