Senior Analyst, Media InsightsApply Now for this job: Senior Analyst, Media Insights
The Senior Analyst, Media Insights will report, track, and provide analysis of ESPN’s TV, streaming, and audio audiences. This role will focus on macro level usage of ESPN’s platforms (and cross-platform usage), as well as on overall trends in the media landscape. The Senior Analyst will be naturally curious, proactive, and detail-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once. The individual will have experience with media research, ideally with a background in in both television and digital research.
- Track and report on performance of various ESPN platforms, including TV networks, streaming, and audio.
- Provide analysis of audience trends for ESPN platforms and the competition to assist with programming, production, communications, sales, and strategic planning efforts for the company
- Work on a variety of custom projects with guidance and supervision
- Stays actively aware of ESPN and competitive programming. Keeps abreast of general media trends.
- 1-year experience in media research. Basic working knowledge of Nielsen research tools.
- Knowledge of media math concepts and data analysis.
- Must be proficient in Windows-based PC applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Needs excellent writing skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, and display strong attention to details.
- Must have basic mathematical ability, and experience with quantitative analysis
- Familiar with Adobe Analytics and comScore
- Familiar with audio measurement and reporting
- Experience with software like SPSS and Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree
- College degree in communications, marketing, psychology, or related field preferred.
Additional Information:*There is no relocation assistance for this position* About ESPN:
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call .
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.