Senior Analyst, Advertiser InsightsApply Now for this job: Senior Analyst, Advertiser Insights
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
Works within the Multimedia Sales Research group to coordinate and manage projects focused on providing advertising effectiveness insights for ESPN advertisers and their agencies. In addition, this role will support ESPN Customer Marketing & Sales across multiple media through the use of syndicated data and insights derived from proprietary ESPN sources, including databases, custom research panels and primary research.
- Work with ESPN Ad Sales team to facilitate the initial implementation, stewarding, and analysis of campaign and media effectiveness projects
- Produce insights for Ad Sales use from on-going and custom ad performance research including TV, Digital platforms, Radio and Print cross-media and individual ad performance.
- Independently and in collaboration with Sales Communications, create collateral materials including one-sheets and case study reports to be used in leveraging future sales opportunities
- Assist in managing workload/engagement activities related to maintaining health of online fan panel/community
- Access and interpret data from a variety of syndicated and proprietary media research sources including audience rating reports, consumer product usage databases, advertiser expenditure data, social media, and ad effectiveness data
- Field time-sensitive ad-hoc requests and questions from Customer Marketing and Sales staff
- A minimum of 2-3 years of media/market research experience with a strong focus in advertising research
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation of media/marketing information is necessary
- Experience with research design
- Experience working with or managing custom research panels and/or communities
- Experience working with syndicated and custom ad effectiveness research
- Experience with syndicated media research tools including Nielsen TV ratings products, MRI / Simmons, Adobe Omniture Sitecatalyst, Nielsen Monitor-Plus, and TNS / Kantar Media
- Strong organizational skills, and excellent written and oral communications skills
- Computer experience with vendor based software, as well as Windows based PC software (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); proficiency in Qualtrics and/or SPSS is a plus
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment is essential
- College degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field (or other college degree with relevant work experience)
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.