Part-Time Promotions AssistantApply Now for this job: Part-Time Promotions Assistant
This position will assist the 1050AM Deportes Promotions manager with day-to-day promotional duties including station and client related on-site activations, contests and internal project coordination.
- Coordination / execution of contests including rules, prize fulfillment, winner database management, updating TSL calendars
- Client and station activations including pre-event coordination, execution, staffing, site checks, documentation with pictures and recaps
- Marketing ads coordination via various media outlets (traditional / digital)
- Social media posting on station platforms (FB, IG, TW)
- Inventory maintenance of premiums, assets, ordering.
- Research potential new events / promotions to increase TSL and brand the station.
- Relationship building with sales account executives, on air talent, temporary staffers as well as upper management.
- Ability to multi-task
- Speak and write Spanish clearly.
- Maintain clear communication and transparency.
- Digitally and social media savvy.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Driver’s license with clean record
- Flexibility in schedule (night and weekend hours will be required).
- Heavy lifting may be required (up to 50lbs).
- High School Diploma
Additional Information:*Relocation assistance is not provided for this position* About ESPN:
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with New York AM Radio, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call .
New York AM Radio, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.