Marketing CoordinatorApply Now for this job: Marketing Coordinator
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the sales marketing team in Sports Marketing on Branded Content, ESPN Films, the Stats & Information Group, Special Olympics and Warrior Games.
- Coordinates the scheduling and placement of on-air & digital enhancements across ESPN platforms
- Keys feature codes into NCS scheduling system for accurate execution and billing of TV enhancements for advertisers
- Creates and maintains various feature calendars and sold sponsorship grid across television and digital mediums, showing sold and available assets
- Assists with the seasonal development of sport by sport sales materials
- Assist with budget payments and SAP/Invoices across Television and Digital
- Proactive support of all members of the marketing team with emphasis placed on finalizing all deliverables
- Requests and analyzes deal point letters and I/O’s to ensure accuracy and delivery of contracted number of sponsored enhancements
- A minimum of 1 years work experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail in fast-pace environment
- Superior interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically
- Bachelor’s Degree
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.