Director, ESPN Audio Sales MarketingApply Now for this job: Director, ESPN Audio Sales Marketing
The Director of ESPN Audio Sales Marketing will manage a small group across multiple offices, working as a central partner and conduit between our advertising clients, Ad Sales team and Content team. This person will focus on sponsorships, integrations, executions and case studies around those partnerships. The role will help create and manage the strategy for ESPN Audio Ad Sales with the Sales Management team. The Director of ESPN Audio Sales Marketing is an essential role across multiple mediums our programming appears and has the chance to be a difference maker for our partners and a leader at ESPN.
- Mange the day-to-day and long-term expectations and needs of reports.
- Talk Sponsorships: Annual or Season-long strategy, ideation, execution, tracking, posting.
- Play-By-Play Sponsorships: Annual or Season-long strategy, ideation, execution, tracking, posting.
- Digital Audio/Podcasts: Annual or Season-long Strategy, ideation, execution, tracking, posting.
- Deportes Network: Aid Deportes Audio team where needed.
- Managing Calls between clients, Ad Sales and Content.
- Managing Calls with our Content teams.
- Lead with ESPN’s TV, Digital and Magazine peers.
- Minimum of 8 years of media sponsorship experience.
- Minimum of 8 years in Audio or relevant media experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of managing teams across multiple markets.
- Digital Audio/Podcast experience.
- Enhanced PowerPoint and Excel Skills.
- Past experience crafting Media Deal Point Letters.
- Spanish Language fluency.
- Podcast Commercial Integration Platform experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- IAB Certification
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Radio Networks Assets, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ABC Radio Networks Assets, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.