Associate Marketing Manager, InternationalApply Now for this job: Associate Marketing Manager, International
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
The Associate Marketing Manager assists the Sr. Director in the development of overall marketing and advertising strategies within our International team for various professional sports properties.
- Manage digital campaigns within Google AdWords to increase awareness and consumption of ESPN platforms.
- Manage in house digital inventory on ESPN platforms. Coordinate with the ad operations team to upload banners and videos for Latin America.
- Implement consumer promotions on ESPNDeportes.com to increase traffic and number of registered users on the site. Coordinate with different internal departments to ensure proper delivery of the sweepstakes. Responsibilities include creative supervision, development of on-air spot and webpage, legal requirements and prize fulfillment.
- Develop client proposals to support the advertising revenue budget of the different sales teams in Latin America and the Miami office.
- Develop trade advertising collateral material for the upfront events in Latin America including sizzle tapes, brochures and sales presentations.
- Ability to write and speak fluent in Spanish. Portuguese a plus.
- Ability to work with different teams in other countries.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and quickly adjust in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum 4 years of related marketing or business experience with an understanding of marketing fundamentals, including strategic development, creative evaluation, budget management, and digital advertising.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and self-starter.
- Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of and interest in all sports.
- Is a passionate sports/ESPN fan.
- BA or BS degree in a related field
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.