Associate Director, Program Management Data GovernanceApply Now for this job: Associate Director, Program Management Data Governance
We are seeking an Associate Director of Program Management reporting to the Director of Data Governance & Program Management to drive business critical communication and operation development.
- Define, drive & deliver data governance policies, standards, programs & procedures to help the business make more accurate, timely and impactful decisions
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance programs to ensure clear accountability across teams
- Support, advocate & ensure compliance with process at team, business & corporate levels where appropriate
- Manage meetings, tracking and communication for all related efforts & programs
- Research industry trends and key market information for continuous program improvement
- 7+ years of working experience in program management, project management, strategy or consulting
- 5+ years of experience leading successful enterprise data governance programs
- Understanding of privacy guidelines & trends in media landscape
- A clear sense of larger trends across the organization that can tapped to drive progress
- Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal and organizational skills, strong attention to detail
- Experience interfacing with and presenting to executive management
- Familiarity with relevant industry privacy practices and regulations (e.g. COPPA, VPPA, DAA, IBA)
- Master’s Degree
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call .
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.