Account Services ExecutiveApply Now for this job: Account Services Executive
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
- Follow-ups on all cold calls and miscellaneous leads
- Administrates make good packages for program/series ratings shortfalls and all technical make goods
- Tracks spending on competitive service/programming
- Services and maintains accounts with all agencies
- Identifies new prospects based on spending data/bar, major brand categories, sports sponsorships on competing networks and researching the trade publications
- Performs marketplace analysis by assessing client spending, economic forecasts and competitive pricing
- Develops proposals and monitors client performance (post-buys) as needed by AE and Sales Management
- Handles special projects and provides back-up and vacation relief as directed by Sales management
- Follows through on agency/client assignments as directed by Account Executives
- 3+ years working in media or related industry
- Understanding of brand media and marketing concepts
- Knowledge of all ESPN networks
- Negotiation, presentation, and writing skills; ability to communicate effectively and to initiate projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.