Multimedia Planning & Inventory AnalystApply Now for this job: Multimedia Planning & Inventory Analyst
The Multimedia Planning & Inventory Analyst role for ESPN Asset Management Latin America division will focus primarily on tracking, reporting and forecasting inventory on all ESPN properties. The Multimedia Planning & Inventory Analyst will focus primarily on the Miami market, but will also provide media planning insights to the local offices in Argentina, Mexico and Bogota. As part of the planning team, the Multimedia Planning & Inventory Analyst will also undertake account-planning responsibilities for both TV and digital campaigns.
- Track and report inventory, develop and manage tracking models
- Provide inventory insights for pricing and media planning recommendations
- Day to day oversight of inventory management for TV and Digital properties
- Strategic planning of multimedia campaigns in the pan-regional market
- Communication of inventory landscape to business unit stakeholders
- Develop and maintain metrics for inventory forecast models
- Develop documentation on inventory and ad serving concepts
- Monitor mobile, display and video sell-through rates via weekly reports and inventory/proposal systems
- Create media plans in the proposal stage as well as update and revise media plans as campaigns activate
- Work closely with the research and analytics team to develop key insights working with ratings
- Learn with confidence internal Television management system as well as Double Click and Freewheel
- Communicate and manage relationships with agencies in order to properly deliver proposals, revisions, answer questions, and fulfill any and all day to day requests
- Work cross functionally with business operations team to assist in revenue tracking and revenue reporting
- Develop compelling analyses and identify trends to execute data-informed initiatives that improve customer experience and drive growth of ESPN products
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in both TV and digital inventory/planning or 3 years’ experience managing inventory and creating inventory tracking models
- Prior experience in building infrastructure for scalable solutions strongly preferred
- Previous experience in financial planning, forecasting and modeling a plus
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment-Fast learner; achieve power-user status on multiple tools quickly
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel and must demonstrate strong quantitative and problem solving skills
- Proactive and extremely organized
- Must be a strong communicator in order to facilitate internal and external requests while coordinating specific projects
- Team player
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Master's Degree in Finance or Business Administration
Additional Information:*There is no relocation assistance for this position* About ESPN:
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call .
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.