Sales PlannerApply Now for this job: Sales Planner
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
Serve as the main support system for the TV sales teams and planning management to establish advertiser strategies, coordinate weekly business activity, troubleshoot commercial inventory issues, manage liability, build TV proposals and research marketplace intelligence. Must be able to communicate internally with various teams across ESPN’s sales organization, while managing external relationships and communication with various agencies and clients on the day to day of each account.
- Work with sales managers, account executives and asset management directors to create and maintain sales proposals strategically packaging all ESPN networks
- Perform stewardship of major buys including analyzing advertiser delivery and managing preparation of make-goods
- Serve as a liaison to programming coordinating schedule and program changes and updating planning management
- Drive communication between asset management, sales teams and commercial operations relative to advertiser deal points
- Assist in the coordination of trafficking of commercials between the agency planners and the commercial operations department in Bristol
- Communicate with agencies in order to properly deliver proposals, revisions, answer questions, and fulfill any and all day to day requests.
- Assist the marketing teams in executing creative elements in proposals, as well as help in communicating with producers and programming
- Confirm accuracy of all internal reporting for your accounts by staying on top of all ordered/held/working business, liability, flight and programming changes
- Provide marketplace intelligence by proactively reading the trades, building external and internal relationships and by meeting with your sales teams on a regular basis
- Minimum 1 year prior agency, network or media experience
- Computer skills required
- Working knowledge of Media Math
- Bachelor’s Degree
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.