Account Service Executive, ESPN AudioApply Now for this job: Account Service Executive, ESPN Audio
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
Working within the network radio ad sales department of ESPN Audio. Responsible for working closely with ESPN Audio network ad sales Account Executives and agency/client contacts to help drive development and successful negotiation of ESPN Audio national sales proposals. Work with internal ESPN Audio groups to create framework of marketing campaigns and confirm all project components.
Knowledge of media, broadcast sales negotiation and digital experience required. AE will report to the Senior Director, West Coast/Central, ESPN Audio Network Ad Sales.
- Function as the Internal Project manager, driving client specific platform creation and idea development
- After a deal successfully goes to order, serve as point of contact for all materials needed for execution of campaign. Support deal maintenance.
- Gather assets and create post analysis
- Collaborate with internal ESPN teams including marketing, digital audio, programming, production, and the ESPN Customer Marketing and Sales group.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to brainstorm on promotional elements for campaign and follow through on executional details
- Support process of ensuring client satisfaction with implementing agency requests and maintaining contracted scheduled dollars
- Aid billing departments with clearing discrepancies
- Helps Account Executives prospect for new business opportunities and build our Audio sales story
- Functions as a key point person for the Direct Response agencies in the territory. Understands the digital audio business, including podcasting, to help drive digital ad sales revenues for ESPN Audio.
- Thinks strategically and looks for ways to improve the process of providing customer service
- Work Experience: A minimum of 3 years in media ad sales industry with knowledge of radio and digital audio media. Understanding of media math.
- Technical Skills: Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in the media industry (ad sales or client/agency)
- Experience working on national accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.