Technology Procurement AnalystApply Now for this job: Technology Procurement Analyst
Responsible for the procurement of goods and services and vendor payments for the Technology Division through our Maximo and SAP systems. Work closely with Technology groups to procure goods and services timely and accurately and in compliance with required delivery dates and departmental guidelines. Work with budget owners and project managers to assist with any purchasing requirements to help support budget management. Provide Maximo and SAP purchasing troubleshooting as necessary. Identify and create efficiencies to streamline and simplify the procurement process for the Technology Division. Provide reporting to the Technology Division as needed. Support the Associate Directors of the Technology Portfolio Management team as needed.
- Support the Technology Division with the procurement of goods and services.
- Work closely with Technology Operations Portfolio Management and ensure all legal documents have been reviewed and signed prior to placing orders and releasing payments.
- Work closely with Technology Operations Portfolio Management to ensure proper account coding for the goods or services being ordered.
- Understand Enterprise policies and procedures and procure goods and services within the set guidelines.
- If necessary, complete required documentation to fulfill the company’s competitive bidding policy.
- Review blocked invoices and perform research to resolve vendor payment issues.
- Complete AP uploads in accordance with corporate policy. Provide reporting and support to the audit team and management as necessary.
- Identify process improvements / efficiencies.
- Backup other Procurement Analysts and support other special projects as needed.
- Research issues for the team as needed.
- Support DWSS Fixed Assets with the capital project asset creation process.
- Provide periodic SAP reporting as requested – vendor history, purchasing trends, project actual/committed spend, etc.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is critical.
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP procure-to-pay processes and tax policies.
- Computer skills required – proficient use of MS Office programs.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a fast-moving procurement business environment.
- Understanding of the Maximo System (IBM).
- Understanding of the Ariba system.
- Understanding of work breakdown structures used within SAP.
- Subject matter knowledge of procurement processes related to Technology (vendors, equipment, etc.) a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent business experience with administrative or procurement background
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Technology Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call .
ESPN Technology Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.