Senior Financial AnalystApply Now for this job: Senior Financial Analyst
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
This Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for coordinating, consolidating and analyzing the budgets, 5 year plans and forecasts for Domestic Sales and Marketing expenses (excluding Affiliate sales).
- Work with operational contacts to manage the budgets/forecasts for the domestic Sales & Marketing teams.
- Maintain working relationships with operational and accounting contacts to gain an understanding of their forecasts and actuals.
- Track spending trends while providing business guidance to senior management.
- Analyze and prepare the explanation of variances for these areas.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Executive team on reporting and quarterly spend analysis. Assist senior management in shifting and reallocating budget dollars to satisfy changes in business/departmental needs.
- Prepare the quarterly Executive Summaries for presentation to senior executive management.
- Frequent trips to New York City to meet with operational counterparts.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and assists with implementation efforts for departmental projects/initiatives.
- Assist the Senior Manager on special projects, as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Willingness to make frequent trips to New York City
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, including advanced formula comprehension
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.