Senior Financial AnalystApply Now for this job: Senior Financial Analyst
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
The ESPN International Finance Department is looking for a strong contributor to provide financial analysis and decision support services at the Senior Financial Analyst level. This role will oversee multi-media business activities in Spanish Speaking Latin America (SSLA) and Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) along with oversight for Global Digital Media. This position reports to the Manager of International Finance, and works with the Leaders of the division and TWDC through the primary responsibilities listed below. This position is located in Bristol, Connecticut.
- Manages and consolidates the International Digital Media financials; Prepares and presents financial performance to management.
- Contributes to the accurate and timely forecasting and analysis of the International business operations in SSLA and EMEA.
- Generate and analyze key business metrics to explain and communicate performance trends and business drivers.
- Provides strategic and logistical support to all associated departments and finance management in order to achieve the vision and goals set forth by ESPN International.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with regional Finance teams to stay informed with business trends, areas of focus, and support growth within the territory.
- Work with leaders, finance management and peers on strategic and ad hoc projects as they arise.
- Minimum of 5 years industry with 2 to 3 years of applicable experience
- Must be proficient in database development as well as Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with full P&L analysis
- Extensive experience in SAP or similar financial reporting tool
- Familiarity with foreign currency
- Collaborative team player with strong intellectual curiosity
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to interact with many levels of individuals within an organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects often occurring simultaneously
- Experience with detailed forecasting with the ability to analyze the overall financial picture
- Ability to flex and adapt work schedule to changing business demands and an international client group
- B.S. in Finance, Accounting, or Business equivalent
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.