Recurring-Production Assistant-FilmsApply Now for this job: Recurring-Production Assistant-Films
The Recurring Production Assistant (ESPN Films) will be researching, clipping and providing footage for the ESPY'S team.
- This is position is a part-time role.
- Assigned to support the production of the ESPYs including screening and editing.
- Conducts tape research and archiving. -Screening & securing of footage for specific programs.
- Contributes creative concepts to assigned projects. -May suggest editorial treatments for editing assignments such as shot selections and interviews.
- Interacts with a variety of Directors, Producers, Project-Managers and Associate Producers.
- Implements relatively complex tasks to support production activities and ongoing productions.
- Work is subject to regular view and supervision for creativity and relevance of content, timeliness, accuracy and correct procedures.
- Understanding of production editing equipment and processes and uses this knowledge in a creative manner.
- Strong historical sports knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision and under strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated communication and organization skills.
- One year of production experience, preferably in the documentary space.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Must be able to apply basic knowledge of what video to use for specific projects
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
Additional Information:**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.