Project - Production Assistant, ESPN MarketingApply Now for this job: Project - Production Assistant, ESPN Marketing
This position is responsible for supporting the production needs of all Producers, Associate Producers and Editors in the ESPN Marketing Grande & Leonard internal creative production department, located in Bristol, Connecticut. In addition, as needed, the candidate is expected to interface and support other internal or external partners for the successful completion of assigned projects.
- Support all Producers during every phase of their production.
- Research and clip video using Esearch, Volicon or specialty shot footage.
- Provide internet or video research needed by Producers.
- Assist Producers with the scheduling of edit sessions with internal/external editing facilities.
- Do some light editing on our internal Adobe Premiere system to prepare clips, presentations and content for internal/external clients.
- Help Producers create file transfers and approval links for completed work.
- Ensure the internal storage of all completed spots are systematically catalogued.
- Coordinate materials for all sports properties and other client requests
- Traffic materials to and from external edit sessions.
- Communicate closely with Brand teams -- and Media Operations to ensure that assignments are accurate and delivered on time.
- Provide support in whatever capacity is required.
- Minimum of one year in the television/film production business, preferably at a network or production facility.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, digital media formats and understands the methods of television production.
- Some experience with video cameras, lighting, audio or other production equipment.
- Basic knowledge of production server environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and consistently, and be able to handle multiple tasks in a highly pressurized environment.
- Interest and knowledge of sports, professional and collegiate.
- Interest in the creative aspects of advertising and film/television.
- Collaborative, team oriented and is comfortable in a group atmosphere.
- Willing to work long hours when needed.
- Perform at a high level after a reasonable period of indoctrination.
- Strong understanding of the ESPN Brand.
- Ability to edit in a laptop system like Adobe Premier.
- Basic understanding of social media, mobile and the general digital landscape.
- Basic understanding of sales & marketing principals.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Relocation assistance is not provided for this role.
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.