Project-Production Assistant, DevelopmentApply Now for this job: Project-Production Assistant, Development
The Project Production Assistant, ESPN Films Development position in ESPN Films will support development for all ESPN Films projects, including documentaries, series and podcasts, with occasional administrative support. Work includes researching story ideas, writing treatments, helping keep a development database, and orchestrating administrative tasks for the development team. This Coordinator will also support the ESPN Films brand including helping with PR, marketing, festivals, planning and execution of screenings, cross promotion, etc.
- Supports development team including researching story ideas, writing treatments, and being part of the pitch process.
- Designs and executes creative treatments and decks for development ideas
- Liaisons with internal stakeholders across ESPN to share information and strategy across departments.
- Maintaining a development database and participating in the organization of the department.
- Develops ideas for social and digital video.
- Assisting with production of ESPN Films projects, as needed
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience
- Proficient computer skills, emphasis on current social media platforms
- General knowledge of the sports media industry
- General knowledge of the documentary landscape
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of digital trends
- Strong organizational mindset
- Experience writing creative treatments
- Experience researching and turning around projects in a busy environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call .
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.