Part-Time Production Assistant (Motion Graphics & Enhancements)Apply Now for this job: Part-Time Production Assistant (Motion Graphics & Enhancements)
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
The Part Time Production Assistant supports all areas of Creative Services and Production Enhancements in the production of animation, graphics, design and enhancement projects.
- Supports Production Enhancements with the coordination and delivery of enhancements for studio and event
- Develops presentations for meetings and projects
- Organizes content and production equipment
- Assists with general administrative duties including project schedules and contracts
- Screens, logs, transcribes and clips footage for projects; organizes element reels
- Assists in studio and location productions
- Develops relationships with our client departments to obtain material to support project needs; leverages ESPN libraries and highlight-gathering operation to support project needs
- Screens videotapes and/or servers and conducts research in the media asset management system to obtain material for the preparation of production elements
- Logs and archives video and associated data for future use
- Knowledge of video editing software and the ability to drive an edit session in any edit environment
- Supports Creative Directors, Art Directors, Producers, and Associate Producers with the coordination, creation, and distribution of project elements.
- Researches, writes and disseminates ideas for project-related topics and elements
- Demonstrated communication and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to react quickly and positively under a wide variety of situations
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a professional role, organization or activity
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and iWork Productivity Suite (Keynote)
- Experience in television, film, or post production, or involvement with collegiate TV station
- Familiarity with graphic design principles and software applications such as InDesign, Photo Shop
- Experience with Adobe products
- Familiarity with processes and procedures of a television production department
- Familiarity with server-based media and/or non-linear editing equipment
- Familiarity with the sports media landscape, including knowledge of business trends and technologies, is a plus
- Familiarity with ESPN programming, platforms and studio shows
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese and knowledge of multiple cultures
- High School Diploma or equivalent
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.