Part-Time Marketing Coordinator, Audio Brand MarketingApply Now for this job: Part-Time Marketing Coordinator, Audio Brand Marketing
The Part-Time Marketing Coordinator, Audio Brand Marketing supports the development, execution and measurement of ESPN Radio brand and content marketing initiatives to drive ratings and audience development, including TSL programs, show/series launch campaigns, and podcast audience expansion activations.
**This is a Part-Time position - 29 hours/week**
- Supports the development, execution and measurement of ESPN Radio brand and content marketing initiatives to drive ratings and audience development, including TSL programs, show/series launch campaigns, and podcast audience expansion activations.
- Develops promotional recaps following execution to showcase performance to internal and external partners.
- Drafts and maintains creative decks for consumer promotions and campaigns to showcase breadth of marketing assets and media support.
- Coordinates the development, routing and ongoing maintenance of ESPN Radio Talk, Play-by-Play, Podcast, Social Media and Special Content branding assets for internal platform (ESPN App, ESPN.com), and third-party (digital and satellite partner) use. Partners closely with ESPN’s Creative Services throughout this creative development process.
- Supports the development and fulfillment of the annual ESPY Day Auction for the V Foundation for Cancer Research, including asset development and experience logistics.
- Manages project / campaign calendars and drives the proactive communication and adherence to key event deliverables, timelines, and approvals.
- Works with ESPN Research to measure campaign performance and proactively share insights on fan engagement, brand health trends and industry performance with internal ESPN Radio partners.
- Coordinates fulfillment of network talk and podcast campaigns on ESPN.com and with the ESPN FRM team, including management of ongoing campaign calendar, routing of creative and measurement of performance.
- Develops, manages, and tracks budget line-items related to promotions, campaigns, creative development and media resources. Manages the submission process of all project invoices with the Finance department.
- Coordinates with ESPN Consumer Products on the production of premium merchandise as needed.
- Participates in the conceptual development and creative brainstorming of content-based promotional and fan engagement efforts.
- Minimum of two years of marketing experience with knowledge of radio, podcasting and digital media.
- Has strong familiarity with the creative development process and marketing/brand strategy implementation.
- Experience coordinating consumer-facing marketing programs and campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of the use of social media in the marketing process.
- Strong interest in/engagement with sports.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related discipline
- Relocation assistance is not provided for this role.
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.