Part-Time Event Marketing CoordinatorApply Now for this job: Part-Time Event Marketing Coordinator
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
The Part-Time Event Marketing Coordinator will support the development, execution and measurement of ESPN Radio live broadcast and live podcast events to drive revenue and audience engagement; as well as provide logistical support for event development and production for ESPN Radio’s 40+ annual live broadcast, podcast and trade/industry events
*This is a part-time position - 29 hours/week*
- Development of event signage, branding assets and consumer premiums, including management of sponsor approval process, vendor management and in-market installation, as well as documentation of event branding for sponsor recaps/sales materials.
- Management of the Golic and Wingo “On the Road” Tour, including vendor oversight, scheduling, driver planning, sponsor/affiliate branding and the execution of contractual “On the Road” social media promotion with presenting sponsor (Progressive).
- Participation in event/sponsorable property brainstorming process, including market-specific venue and vendor research, development of event one sheets/pitch materials.
- Sourcing of hotels, and management of rooming lists for talent and staff.
- Development of event production guides for staff, talent, internal/external partners and sponsors.
- Coordination of in-market transportation for talent and staff.
- Organization and inventory of event supplies and shipping of equipment to/from event markets.
- Management of event budgets, invoices, freelance staffing payroll and invoice processing.
- Organization of event catering, onsite client hospitality/guest lists and liaising with sales teams for in-market hospitality/sponsor needs.
- Management of event-specific survey/feedback methods and post-event participant learnings.
- Management of relevant credential submission processes with internal ESPN departments (Programming/Production) as well as relevant leagues/partner properties (MLB, NFL, CFB, etc).
- In-market event support as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience with knowledge of radio, podcasting and digital media.
- Proven success in event development and execution.
- Familiarity with creative development process and marketing/brand strategy implementation.
- Knowledge of/affinity for the use of social media in the marketing/event promotion process.
- Strong interest in/engagement with sports, radio and podcasting.
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline
Additional Information:**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role** About ESPN:
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.