Legal Administrative AssistantApply Now for this job: Legal Administrative Assistant
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
The Administrative Legal Assistant assists the legal department with a mixture of simple and semi-complex administrative duties, programs and projects. Duties typically include both simple and semi-complex contract and correspondence preparation, distribution, tracking and completion.
- Teamed with specific attorneys from which virtually all assignments flow
- Executes a wide variety of simple and semi-complex administrative tasks, e.g., travel and expense reporting; meeting arrangements; food and voucher arrangements; scheduling and schedule monitoring. May interface with SAP in departmental financial matters
- Prepares confidential memos, correspondence and letters, as well as form and other simple contracts and similar legal documents. Types all documents required by attorneys
- Handles incoming telephone calls from other executives, senior managers, important clients and sponsors; arranges conference calls
- Conducts administrative support activities for department attorneys
- Interface with finance function as necessary
- Performs clerical functions for attorneys
- 2 or more years of applicable experience.
- Knowledge of selected word and data processing functions (e.g., MS Word, Adobe, Excel)
- Working knowledge of selected legal procedures, terminology, and contract policies and standards within designated areas of team attorneys
- Working knowledge of contract or applicable document-development processes and maintenance standards for the company’s master/standard contract files within areas of team attorneys
- Television or sports media experience.
- Prior experience as paralegal
- Interest in a legal career
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.