HR Analytics & Insights ConsultantApply Now for this job: HR Analytics & Insights Consultant
The ESPN HR Analytics & Insights Team distills employee lifecycle data into strategic insights that help internal clients make data informed decisions. The HR Analytics & Insights Consultant will report to the HR Analytics & Insights Manager and will provide internal consultation to meet the data and analytical needs of ESPN HR. You will also collaborate with The Walt Disney Company People Insights Team (TWDC) to execute Enterprise-wide projects (i.e., Employee Experience Survey) and products (i.e., standard reports and statistical models) within ESPN. Your knowledge of employee lifecycle data, ESPN, and TWDC will enable you to tell stories with data in support of short- and long-term organizational goals.
- Consult with clients within ESPN HR, providing strategic thought partnership and equipping them with the data and insights they need to make data informed decisions.
- Coach and consult with internal clients on interpreting data and telling data informed stories to serve their businesses.
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods for gathering, analyzing and interpreting data to provide strategic insights that answer business and HR questions.
- Prepare data for reporting and analysis and produce clear, concise reports, dashboards, and/or presentations, leveraging Tableau, Excel, and/or PowerPoint.
- Collaborate with TWDC People Insights Team on execution and application of Enterprise-wide projects and products.
- Prioritize work to manage multiple simultaneous work streams.
- Experience collaborating with multiple teams and managing ongoing relationship with clients.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyze datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret results, distill insights, and create presentations for various audiences.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills as well as a high degree of initiative required.
- Experience with qualitative research, such as focus groups, is preferred.
- Skilled in communicating with clients, both verbally and in writing. Must be capable of communicating complex analytical information to lay audiences.
- Experience with managing multiple simultaneous work streams and being able to prioritize work.
- Demonstrated expertise with Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required.
- Demonstrated expertise in statistical software required (SAS or SPSS preferred).
- Strong proficiency in Tableau.
- Experience with Cognos is a plus.
- Be optimistic, hardworking, collaborative, and curious.
- Master’s in Industrial and Organizational Psychology or closely related field with minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, or bachelor’s with equivalent experience.
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN, Inc, which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.