Front- End Software Engineer IApply Now for this job: Front- End Software Engineer I
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
We are looking for someone who…
- Is passionate about software engineering and related technologies
- Demonstrates determination in finding solutions to complex puzzles
- Has the curiosity to research and learn new technologies in all parts of the stack
- Employs positive thinking and is able to work constructively in a diverse team setting
- Values learning and being exposed to new experiences
- Loves sports and wants to build the best experiences on the web
If this sounds like you, ESPN wants your help! We bring in world-class talent to apply the latest technology to game-changing ideas. Come be a part of our team and help us find new ways to interact with sports fans, however and wherever they connect with sports.
- Help maintain and improve ESPN’s family of digital products, triaging and addressing product issues while identifying opportunities for performance improvement and optimal scalability.
- Build and support tools to assist in the creation, curation, and distribution of ESPN’s article, scoring, and video content.
- Contribute to ESPN’s test automation suite, ensuring unrivaled product quality for sports fans.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, and advanced knowledge of at least one object-oriented language
- Demonstrated ability to learn relevant technologies
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Driven and self-motivated
- BS Computer Science or related technical discipline or its equivalent.
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.