Executive Assistant II –Content Ops, Creative Svcs & Studio DirectionApply Now for this job: Executive Assistant II –Content Ops, Creative Svcs & Studio Direction
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
The Executive Assistant supports the Executive Vice President of Content Operations, Creative Services and Studio Direction.
- Support the Executive Vice President based in Bristol, CT by driving execution of tasks, solving complex problems and support all executive administrative needs of Content Operations, Creative Services and Studio Direction.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of daily office operations.
- Serves as liaison with other executive admins, IT and Facilities.
- Assist the Executive Vice President in all administrative functions necessary to her position, including maintaining her calendar, scheduling appointments, booking travel, doing expenses, preparing presentations, organize events and meetings, and managing relationships with key people internally and externally, etc.
- Handle all invoices processing for costs and liaison with Finance on any identified issues.
- Coordinates the administration, logistics and flow of the work for the assigned executive(s); tracks and follows-up on key “to-do” items in behalf of the assigned executive(s)
- Maintains the highest standards of confidentiality and tact
- Interacts with the a wide variety of high level ESPN and external contacts in behalf of the executive(s) served
- May interact with high level representatives of the media, clients, affiliates, public figures in behalf of the assigned executive(s); may coordinate and / or participate in meetings and interviews with these contacts.
- Minimum of 5 years of related administrative experience in generally comparable functions
- Demonstrates the following: time management, organizational skills, conflict management, business acumen, planning, priority setting, decision quality, excellent verbal and written communication, and computer proficiency
- Has and applies advanced experience in the conduct of several administrative processes and procedures carried out in the organization directed by the assigned executive(s)
- Has an advanced knowledge of the administrative processes carried out by the assigned executive(s) and those of the organization directed by the assigned executive(s)
- Has advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, databases used by the executive(s) supported
- Has advanced knowledge of many administrative functions and processes
- Has advanced research and data analysis skills
- Has highly advanced skills in communication and diplomacy; has high sensitive to the purposes and motivations of the persons desiring contact with the assigned executive(s); is sensitive to and able to work effectively with a diverse group and individuals
- Has a highly advanced ability to organize work and to set priorities; has advanced multi-tasking skills
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call .
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.