Editorial Graphics ProducerApply Now for this job: Editorial Graphics Producer
The Editorial Graphics Producer collaborates with content producers, coordinating producers and researchers on ESPN’s flagship program, SportsCenter, and other ESPN studio programming to find innovative ways to enhance the video storyline from a graphics and content perspective. The Editorial Graphics Producer leads the editorial direction of on-air insert graphics appearing in live or taped programming.
- Responsible for the creation or supervising the creation of written content, visual content and statistics under tight deadlines in a live broadcast environment.
- Shape and enhance storylines using superior editorial judgment and clear, concise written content.
- Check and proof graphics for grammar, spelling, clarity and impact under tight deadlines during live productions.
- Communicate effectively and clearly across the production, editorial and technology departments to ensure the highest levels of execution and best on-air product.
- Responsible to uphold the strongest levels of creativity and news judgment regarding content covered.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in sports news production with an emphasis on graphic interpretation of news events.
- Thorough day-to-day knowledge of sports news, information and history with the skill to translate content into short, specific and concise messages that are easily comprehended and digested by the viewing audience.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to show leadership, to drive content and to leverage relationships by working collaboratively with team members.
- Experience integrating social media content into production graphics
- Control Room Experience in a live environment
- Experience building graphics for Social, Digital or Television
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.