Designer II, Motion GraphicsApply Now for this job: Designer II, Motion Graphics
The Designer II, Motion Graphics is responsible for the creation, development and delivery of designs, animations, and real-time graphics at an advanced level. This position provides creative support for daily production and long-range assignments, contributes to group projects, and frequently works independently on assignments. This is a hands-on position requiring individuals who possess strong conceptualization skills, the ability to offer unique creative solutions, change direction easily, push their creativity and software skills to higher levels, exploit new technology, and actively communicate on all phases of a project to maintain the quality of ESPN on-air product.
- Utilize Adobe apps, Cinema4D, VizRT, to create advanced designs, animations and real-time graphics.
- Translate project details and creative direction into unique design, animation, and layout solutions.
- Possess strong individual/team communication skills; switch easily between independent/group assignments.
- Provide technical support for delivered elements and help troubleshoot software issues.
- Continually enhance personal skills to increase versatility on assignments.
- Actively mentor peers in order to strengthen the overall reach of Creative team.
- Maintain high standards of efficiency, consistency, accuracy, creativity and timely delivery of all requests.
- Adhere to file management, administrative responsibilities, time entry and daily reporting requirements.
- Must be highly motivated, work well under pressure and able to effectively prioritize multiple assignments.
- Travel when needed/reliably accommodate a work schedule that may include nights/weekends/holidays.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Cinema 4D.
- Online portfolio/demo reel showcasing your abilities.
- Minimum of 3 years' hands-on experience with Adobe applications and Cinema 4D at network level or major TV market.
- Experience with Viz Artist/Trio, scripting and VizRT transition logic.
- Passion for sports and familiarity with ESPN programming and content delivery platforms (TV, ESPN.com, ESPN App).
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.