Designer I, CW Innovation and AmplificationApply Now for this job: Designer I, CW Innovation and Amplification
This position is responsible for the daily creation of on-air drop-in promotional elements for multiple properties in VCS, archiving all creative executions, providing basic After Effects animation support as directed, managing imagery library for Bristol’s Creative Works team, and providing creative support on longer-term projects as individual abilities enable. This is a hands-on position needing strong ability to learn quickly and collaborate with others while also being able to multi-task, work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines, has strong attention to detail and is able to maintain the quality of ESPN on-air product.
- Creates designs and animations for ESPN promotional graphics supporting brand campaigns
- Creates, regulates and distributes daily promotional graphics
- Coordinates, prepares, and treats images and photos
- Possesses aptitude and willingness to learn new software and processes
- Documents and maintains an archive of team’s work
- Strong hands-on Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe After Effects
- Highly accurate, with keen attention to detail, spelling and grammar
- Portfolio/demo reel showcasing creativity, design and type layout skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently with minimal oversight
- Full availability for this position, which will include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
- Sports knowledge is a must
- Experience with VIZ-RT or other Real Time 3D Graphics Engine
- Experience with Cinema4D or other 3D animation software
- Experience with Adobe Premiere or other video editing program
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Working knowledge of VCS and Trio
- Good understanding of animation principles and theory
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call .
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.