Coordinating Designer, Motion GraphicsApply Now for this job: Coordinating Designer, Motion Graphics
The Coordinating Designer, Motion Graphics is responsible for the creation of designs and animations at an advanced proficiency level. This position collaborates directly with in-house creative teams, production clients, and outside vendors to keep project expectations, timelines, and deliverables on track. This is a hands-on position requiring individuals who possess strong conceptualization skills, the ability to offer unique creative solutions, change direction easily, push their creativity and software skills to higher levels, exploit new technology, and actively communicate on all phases of a project to maintain the quality of ESPN’s on-air product. The Coordinating Designer, Motion Graphics position is a high level creative who is expected to consistently set the bar on quality, innovation and creativity.
- Utilize After Effects, Cinema4D, Maya, Photoshop and Illustrator to translate project details and creative direction into visually compelling designs and animations
- Regularly collaborate with internal design and project management teams as well as external design vendors
- Possess strong individual and team communication skills with the ability to take direction well
- Seamlessly alternate between working independently and leading teams as project requirements evolve
- Maintain high standards of efficiency, consistency, accuracy, creativity and timely delivery of all requests
- Adhere to proper file management techniques to ensure efficient archiving and subsequent retrieval of projects
- Adhere to all administrative responsibilities, including time entry and daily reporting requirementsMust be highly motivated, work well under pressure, and able to effectively prioritize multiple assignments
- Online portfolio/demo reel showcasing your proficiency in After Effects, Cinema 4d, Maya, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Position is based at our Bristol, Connecticut campus, expect to commute to our location
- Anticipate occasional travel and working adjusted hours as assignments may require
- 7 years design/animation experience at network/post house/major TV market
- Passion for sports and a desire to create visually appealing imagery to enhance ESPN programming
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call .
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.