Content Producer: SportsCenter on SnapchatApply Now for this job: Content Producer: SportsCenter on Snapchat
ESPN’s Digital Show Creation unit – the team behind SportsCenter on Snapchat is looking to hire a Content Producer responsible for working on the show!
The ideal candidate will be creative, self-motivated, and proficient in the Adobe edit suite with an eye for creative social design. In addition, they’ll have a deep understanding of what successful content looks like in social media and ideas about how to apply that to ESPN platforms.
- BE CREATIVE – consistently create unique, and specific ideas to the Snapchat format, pushing the envelope and thinking of new ways to attack the day in sports.
- Work with Digital Media Producers to create, develop, and produce video elements and special projects using non-linear editing systems – Quantel, Final Cut and After Effects software.
- Participate in strategy meetings to generate ideas and contribute creative concepts to achieve short and long term department and company goals.
- Work with producer to help develop weekly and monthly metric reports.
- Advanced non-linear editing skills (Quantel, Final Cut, Avid, Premiere, After Effects, etc.).
- Has a minimum of 4-5 years of practical multimedia Production or related experience.
- Advanced non-linear editing skills (Quantel, Final Cut, Avid, Premiere, After Effects, etc.)
- Experience in editing content, specific to the needs and specs for multiple social media platforms.
- Has experience working on a show or recurring segment on a digital platform
- Has a good appreciation of popular culture and assists with understanding the tastes of ESPN users.
- An understanding and of how sports fans are consuming content on mobile devices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, broadcasting, communications, sports management, social media, or graphic design.
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call .
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.