Compensation AnalystApply Now for this job: Compensation Analyst
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
The Compensation department leads the development, design and implementation for total compensation and rewards programs. This includes designing base salary and incentive plans and alternative rewards programs that are consistent with market conditions, internal equity, a “pay for performance” philosophy and the company’s business and HR priorities and strategies.
The Compensation Analyst will report to the Senior Director, Compensation and provide consultative services to assigned business units. This includes counseling and educating business leaders and employees on the company’s compensation philosophy, salary grade structure and administering compensation programs.
- Provide guidance, advice and consultative services to assigned business units in order to conclude with a positive solution/outcome
- Conduct, participate in and analyze relative market compensation surveys for executive and staff level positions
- Actively participate in development, administration, communication and performance measurement of incentive pay programs
- Collaborate with business leaders, finance and human resource partners on relevant compensation issues, education around compensation pay philosophy, pay practices and transparency to better execute business commitments
- Partners with business and human resource partners on creating/updating job family grids
- Assists in ESPN’s participation in periodic salary surveys
- May lead and/or participate in compensation projects and initiatives as defined
- A minimum of three years compensation analyst experience
- Solid understanding of compensation practices and trends
- Strong analytical, project management and presentation skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Previous experience working with SAP
- Knowledge of relevant federal, state and local regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.