Associate Art DirectorApply Now for this job: Associate Art Director
The Associate Art Director is an individual who is expected to consistently set the bar on quality, communication, innovation, and creativity.
Join Our Creative Team!
- Keeps the design standards of the artistic team at the highest possible level.
- Ability to execute and produce graphic designs using various creative tools.
- Strong team building skills. Is able to motivate, nurture, groom, develop, individual Designers.
- Responsible for maintaining brand standards.
- Understands the technical aspects of each project or assignment.
- Develops thorough knowledge of various network/show looks.
- Assists with managing all creative aspect of a project and participates and occasionally presents at review sessions.
- Ability to work nights and weekends and extra hours as needed.
- 5 years of hands-on graphic designing.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledgeable in After Effects and Cinema4D.
- Knowledgeable in broadcast graphic production.
- Must possess strong design skills, demonstrates a strong sense of visual taste and style, and the ability to formulate and develop motion graphic concepts.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Strong communication (both oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.