Assistant Integration Producer IApply Now for this job: Assistant Integration Producer I
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
Content Integration is a multi-faceted group within the Studio Wraps department. We are responsible for managing the program content on 16 domestic, international and digital networks, focusing specifically on live show-to-show transitions and delivering the best content to the ESPN viewer at all times. We are the voice of the viewer and the center of communication inside ESPN.
- Determines on-air content and necessary adjustments, ensuring all shows, commercials, promotions and updates air according ESPN’s editorial brand strategy and departmental guidelines.
- Develops a solid understanding of ESPN’s brand strategy for individual sports as well as specific sport rules utilizing available resources on a daily basis. Understands the “story of the day” for each event on assigned networks.
- Anticipates, plans and ensures accuracy of content for all Program, Viewer and Weather Alerts.
- Begins to assist Integration Producer with breaking news and other programming interruptions.
- Prepares daily reports for each specific network, documenting decisions affecting scheduled programming/ content for department-wide distribution.
- Identifies opportunities for programming adjustments by reviewing jip shows and standby for alternate in-cues/ outcues.
- Begins to possess a solid understanding and maintains a positive relationship with other departments that work closely with Content Integration.
- Attends specific sport or project meetings when assigned by department management, providing input from a Content Integration perspective and follow-up.Performs “shift specific” and other duties as assigned by department management.
- Solid overall knowledge of sports
- Has worked in a live production environment
- Experience working with multiple units to deliver a product
- Understanding of International sports as well as US based events
- Minimum three years television production experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.