ACC Network - Coordinating Preditor (Producer/Editor)Apply Now for this job: ACC Network - Coordinating Preditor (Producer/Editor)
The ACCN Marketing Coordinating Preditor will support brand campaign executions for all ACCN Marketing. This individual will be experienced, knowledgeable, and well-versed in understanding key facets of ACC sports, marketing, how to develop a campaign, storyboard, design and execute across various platforms. A creative and strategic thinker, this person will be able to guide, mentor and collaborate with key stakeholders across our business, with outside creative agencies as well as working closely with the conference and producers at the schools.
- Ideate and build visual design concepts for ACCN: story boards, mood cuts for various sport properties
- Work collaboratively with our Viz and Ross designers to develop drop-in executions
- Key contributor working with Directors and Producers to execute all creative executions for the network.
- Work in partnership with our Creative Agencies
- Experienced in new media and development of creative for social, mobile digital and TV.
- Proficient in industry standard software and hardware
- Attention to detail and understanding of shadows, lighting, texture within creative.
- Willingness to push the envelope across the board for any new concept design or creative exploration for marketing
- Handle elements of post-production including editing, audio mix, animation, particle effects, tracking, rotoscoping, keying and color grading.
- Managing deadlines and executing on-time
- Capable of juggling various high profile sport properties for ACCN at the same time.
- A minimum of six years of Promo/Marketing video editing, or related work in a large market or network level television.
- Ability to expertly edit on Adobe Premiere.
- Expert level understanding and skill on the entire Adobe Suite.
- Ability to conceive/develop a campaign idea and see it through to completion.
- Candidates must have good computer background (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc...) and advanced communication skills.
- Demonstrates sound communication with timely follow up and problem solving
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Flexibility to alter shifts/days off to accommodate projects and departmental objectives.
- Adobe Suite (AE, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- DaVinci Resolve
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Studio Production, Marketing, Journalism, or related field
- Vocational School or related experience
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.